We’re planning for 2016
Oh, what a great festival we have shaping up for you!
More days, more events, more opportunities for literary inspiration.
We’ve had great responses from authors J.B. McKinnon (100-mile Diet, The Once and Future World), author and naturalist Richard Cannings (British Columbia: A Natural History), novelist Caroline Adderson (Ellen in Pieces), creative memoirist Grant Lawrence (The Lonely End of the Rink), and poet and funnyman Bill Richardson (The First Little Bastard to Call Me Gramps) with a whole lot more in the works. Stay tuned for more details as they develop.
A few things in store:
- Holley Rubinsky Memorial Blue Pencil Critique sessions with Caroline Adderson
- Opening Gala Thursday night with special guests & much merriment!
- Prepare to be inspired Friday night with some of Canada’s literary darlings.
- Thoughtful, insightful & lively Saturday panel discussions
- All-star Reading Saturday night continues EMLF’s literary star-power
- No-host breakfast on Sunday: the perfect wind-up to a great weekend.
The 5th annual Elephant Mountain Literary Festival, July 7 – 10, 2016, is a big-hearted event in a small-town setting. A readers’ and writers’ festival named for the mountain that overlooks beautiful Nelson, British Columbia, EMLF brings in outstanding Canadian authors and presenters while celebrating our exceptional local talent with a line-up of readings and discussion panels to engage, inspire, and entertain.
Please join us.
The 2016 Elephant Mountain Literary Festival is shaping up to offer a gloriously diverse lineup of events, authors, and courses.
Watch this space for the opportunity to purchase your Gold Pass.
Watch this space for the opportunity to purchase tickets to individual events nd course opportunities.